Tuesday, August 13, 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Review + Swatch

Earlier this year, NARS released a new concealer and I've heard nothing but great reviews about it. So since I was in the market for a new under eye concealer, I splurged for the $28 concealer in the shade "Vanilla." Looking back, I think I should have at least swatched "Custard" but "Vanilla" works.

Very little is needed, just a few dabs under the eyes will do. Massage and blend into skin and it melts. This concealer works so well that it actually makes the rest of my face make up pale in comparison. 

It not only covers well but it's long lasting, too. After swatching this little bit, I placed my hand under running water and it didn't budge. Only when I scrubbed the area did it start to wash off. 

Seeing how great this concealer works makes me want to try more face make up from NARS! Any recommendations? NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer can be found at Sephora and other retailers. Have you tried this concealer? What do you think?!


Follow me on Twitter ♥ Instagram
View this blog post on Lucky Magazine Community

No comments:

Post a Comment