Thursday, August 29, 2013

Counting down to Fall




With summer coming to an end, school starting and the slight chill in the morning air just reminds me how much I look forward to fall. It's by far my favorite time of year and enjoying all of my favorite things about fall for the first time is so much fun!


1. Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle I love these candles and anything that makes my house smell like pumpkins is right up my alley!

2. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Muffin I wait until there's no question about it being fall to enjoy DD's pumpkin muffin. It's so delicious and tastes how fall should. I can't wait to enjoy one of these!!

3. Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee Some people rave about the Starbucks pumpkin latte but I never got hooked on it. Despite being a huge Starbucks fan, you'll find me in DD all autumn long sipping hot pumpkin coffees.

4. Pop Tarts Pumpkin Pie I only discovered these a few years ago, although I'm not sure how long they've been around but they are SO GOOD. They're not that easy to find so when I spot them (usually at Target) I grab a few boxes for myself friends and family.

5. Pumpkin Picking I love pumpkin picking even though they usually rot before I get around to carving them. Going pumpkin picking, enjoying cider donuts (OMG CIDER DONUTS HOW DID I FORGET TO INCLUDE YOU!! Okay, honorable mention!), and buying previously-picked apples (let's be real, I don't pick my own apples) has got to be my favorite fall activity - other than Halloween, of course.

6. (Flat) Fall Boots I'm trying to figure out why I love boots so much... I think it's because they're an easy way to dress up without having to wear heels (heels and I don't get along). Plus they're warm and super cute!

7. Scarves I'm always cold and scarves are a great way to keep warm and still look good. I have too many to count in way too many colors and prints.

8. Candy Corn I didn't always like candy corn (I know, right?!) but now I love it. I can't wait to consume way too much of it in the upcoming months.

9. Halloween Decorations Every year, I swear I pull out the Halloween decorations earlier and earlier. It's so much fun and I just can't wait until October!! This year, I stocked up early on some decor to hang at work. I'm aiming to have the most festive workspace in the office although I have a feeling I won't have much competition!
 
And be sure to check out my Candy Corn Pumpkin Spice Cookies recipe from last year!
What are you looking forward to the most? What are you favorite fall treats?

Follow me on Twitter ♥ Instagram
View this blog post on Lucky Magazine Community

No comments:

Post a Comment