Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Miss Jessie's Birchblogger Event

Last night, I was fortunate enough to attend Birchbox's Birchbloggers event hosted by Miss Jessie's. Champagne and tiny cupcakes were served before the live demo featuring 3 beautiful bloggers and one adorable Birchboxer. 

Mellie of The Fat Apple NYC was one of the models and her transformation was awesome! I would kill for her big hair (and her perfect red lip)!
Miss Jessie's was super kind enough to send us all home with the products featured in the live demo (THANK YOU!!)...

Unfortunately, I have straight hair and can't really use them. I don't want them to go to waste so fortunately for YOU guys, I'm going to be giving them away! Comment below and tell me your favorite hair care product and be sure to follow me on twitter to not only unlock more chances to win but to find out if you've won next week! The giveaway will run until next Wednesday, April 16, 2014. 

One lucky winner with receive these Miss Jessie's full sized products:

Follow me on Twitter ♥ Instagram
View this blog post on Lucky Magazine Community 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Right now, my favorite hair car product is the Bumble & Bumble Prep Spray. Leaves my hair feeling soft and cuts down blow dry time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 PM

    Right now, my favorite hair car product is the Bumble & Bumble Prep Spray. Leaves my hair feeling soft and cuts down blow dry time!

    ReplyDelete