Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Winter Products

I went on a little bit of a shopping binge yesterday and I'm gonig to share it so that I can justify having brought all this stuff home.



1. Neutrogena MicoMist Spray Tan I'm so sick of this pale winter complexion so I vowed to do something about it. I don't use tanning beds so I thought this would be a safe alternative. Let's see how well this bad boy works.

2. Aquaphor Healing Ointment I discovered this product a few years ago when my tattoo artist recommended it for the healing process. I've been addicted ever since. I use this on my lips regularly. It gives a great gloss without being sticky like your typical lip gloss. It's also boyfriend approved! I use it now more than ever during this dry season. I keep one in my hand bag, desk at work, car, everywhere you could imagine. I'm never without it.

3. Eucerin Calming Cream This is my first time trying this cream. I figured since my friends over at Eucerin did such an amazing job with Aquaphor that this would be just as awesome. So far, it serves its purpose. I've been on the cocoa butter kick for a while now but I think it's actually drying my skin out. Also, if you visit Eucerin's website, you can print this coupon for a dollar off any of their products.

4. Nivea Creme I typically use i.d. bareVitamins face cream because it's so lite but it just doesn't cut it in the winter. I'm hooked on this creme already. It moisturizes fantastically. The best part: it's just .99 in the small tin which is great for taking it everywhere with you. I originally purchased the small size just to test it out before committing to a full sized bottle.

5. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Oil-free products are a must for me since I have oily skin and this leaves my face feeling so clean. I was afraid that it would dry out my skin too much but with the proper moisturizer (above), I can tackle oil and dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment