Sunday, November 06, 2011

The Real Sunday Funday

Sundays are not meant for running 26.2 miles. They're meant for relaxing. And today, we've done just that. The boyfriend and I started the day out with pancakes and eggs then hit up some garage sales where I found these vintage tea light chairs. My sister bought me a couple of similar chairs made out of wood a couple  years ago and these will compliment them perfectly.


Afterwards, we walked to three local drug stores in search of the perfect grey nail polish. I found a tutorial on how to add a "newspaper print" decal to your nails and I was anxious to try this out. This is my new favorite go to for nail art inspiration!


I went with a darker polish, Brucci's "Alexandra's 'Hot' Grey." Dipped my nails in rubbing alcohol, then pressed precut pieces of newspaper to my nails, and lastly applied a top clear coat. They came out so cute! My boyfriend suggested doing the crossword puzzle on my big toes and it looks great!

All ready!
So happy how they came out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment