Monday, November 07, 2011

BirchBox!

This being my very first BirchBox, you can imagine how excited I was to see the little pink package in my mail box today. I've gone through all the samples and I'm anxious to use all of them.
November BirchBox
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Lifting Mascara It has an ordinary mascara brush and doesn't look like it has anything special to offer but nevertheless, I will test it out.

So I tried this out this morning and I'm very disappointed. It's completely dried out and nothing transferred to my lashes. I emailed Birchbox and hopefully they can rectify this for me.

2. Befine Night Cream I've been in dire need of a night cream and this one is so fine and non greasy. I can't wait to use it!

I completely forgot to use this last night! I put some on this morning and I love the way it feels. It didn't quite moisturize my face but then again I had just come out of the shower and my face wash really dries my skin out. So I'll give it another shot tonight.

3. Kérastase Elixir Ultime I don't know if I can use this because I tend to have oily hair but I will definitely try it out while my hair is damp.

 I applied it to my wet hair after combing it and didn't notice any difference. Maybe it will be better for fly aways on dry hair?

4. Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste I'm willing to try this and hopefully it whitens. I am a little apprehensive of the flavor though - Mandarin Mint - you can really smell the mandarin in this paste. Wait! Hold that thought - I just tasted a tiny dab of it and it actually tastes pretty good! 

A dab - tastes good but a whole mouthful of it? Disgusting. I had to brush my teeth again with regular mint toothpaste. The mandarin flavor is overwhelming and I like my breath to be minty fresh not orangey. Fail.

5. {Treat} Alex and Isabelle Classic Hair Ties I actually saw these on their website yesterday and was interested in trying them so I'm so happy I got one today! It looks super cute on your wrist and doesn't cut off circulation like most hair ties. A little more expensive than I'd rather spend (6 for $12) so I'm happy I received one in my BBox!

Still using it! Love it! And it looks so cute on my wrist. I think I will be adding this to my stocking stuffer list!


And I apologize, the November box is not up on their site yet so I couldn't link the items back to the BirchBox website but I'm sure you know, they can be purchased at birchbox.com should you be interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment