Monday, September 08, 2014

PB, Banana, Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie

No matter what I have for breakfast I'm always starving hours before lunch. I created this smoothie through trial and error and now I'm hooked. I usually milk my coffee for as long as I can then have this smoothie. Since it's so thick, it takes a while to finish and so it fills me up pretty well. Whenever I stray from this, I end up wanting my lunch for brunch. You'd think I'd be sick of it by now but it's so damn delicious that I don't see that happening anytime soon.



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 milk (I usually use almond milk but am currently out)
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 1 tbsp of PB2 
  • 1 tsp of Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa powder
  • Banana
  • 1 packet of Splenda
Everything is optional and can be swapped out for your preferable version of each ingredient.

Combine ingredients in a blender and blend well. That's it! Enjoy :)
Follow me on Twitter ♥ Instagram
View this blog post on Lucky Magazine Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment