Friday, August 03, 2012

Working out on a Budget




Working out can be dreadful but if you have the right things to motivate you, it can be easy to look forward to! I by no means get "dolled up" for the gym but I do like buying fun work out clothes. Fancy brands can be expensive and while a gym membership alone can break the bank, here are some of my favorite cheap finds. 

1. Normally, I'm a sucker for compartments and fancy bags but this tote is cute, cheap, and does the trick. When it comes to running to the gym, I'm not organized. I like to just throw all my crap in there since they're all large items and run out the door. This bag is not only bright and fun but easily washable should you spill anything in it or if it starts to smell like a gym bag. $10.80 @ Forever 21

2. I LOVE these sports bras! I need good support when working out and while these bad boys don't do the trick on their own (I need to rock an under wire bra underneath) the add the best supplemental support not to mention the colors! I also like that they come up a little bit higher than your average sports bra so they keep the ladies together plus it's a happy accident that the neon pokes out adding a pop of color. $16.99 @ Target

3. There's no such thing as owning too many tank tops especially at this price. They're great for layering on just on their own, too. $4.80 @ Forever 21

4. These are my favorite workout pants to date. They are not only super comfortable and flattering but they have a cool hidden zipper pocket in the pack. It doesn't hold much but you can definitely shove an ipod in there! $22.94 @ Old Navy

5. I love yoga. And it's important to have a good mat. Gaiam is the yoga mat and they offer the most relaxing prints. $21.98 @ gaiam.com Get a FREE yoga workout video when you buy any Gaiam mat!

6. Spending more than 10 bucks on a water bottle might not be necessary but how could you resist such fun colors! Sure beats a boring Poland Spring bottle any day! (No offense, PS - you are my favorite water) $12.50 @ Victoria's Secret

7. I started using this stuff a few years ago and it really makes a difference. It tastes great and gives you that extra push you need when working out. Please follow directions carefully. $35.99 @ The Vitamin Shoppe

8. This bottle is just perfect for drinking your Super Pump before any workout. It blends your drink thoroughly and comes in so many colors! $8.95 for 20 oz. bottle @ blenderbottle.com

9. I've had these sneakers for five years, I'd say. I recently bought a new pair of Nike Frees to replace them and I was super disappointed and returned them. Despite running on fumes, these sneakers are still very comfy and provide all the support I need. I don't see myself replacing them anytime soon.

What are some of your favorite workout clothes? If you need to spruce up your collection, VS Pink is hosting their private shopping event this weekend! Sign up here to get your invitation now!

Follow me on Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment