Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mourning // Happy Halloween!

So far, my Halloween has been awesome. It's been lacking some candy but I'll survive. The boyfriend and I went out Friday night after hours of getting ready. It was no easy task! After endless research and consulting with a makeup artist, I had my plan mapped out. We found my costume on Steinway Street in Astoria but they wanted an insane amount of money so we found it on Amazon.com at a fraction of the price. I made my tutu instead of buying a petticoat [stay tuned for a tutorial], bought fishnets, dug out my lace up Dr. Martens and I was ready! We were so pysched to win the costume contest because all night, we received compliments - only to find out the contest was the next night! Words cannot describe my disappointment. Regardless, we had an awesome night with great friends and I got to wear my most favorite costume to date - along with my fave man. No complaints there.
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment