Thursday, December 29, 2011

/Christmas

I can't believe this year is almost over! I am very much so looking forward to what 2012 brings. My Christmas was amazing - I really couldn't have asked for a better time with my family and boyfriend.

A "before" picture of my sister's tree.

Also, note the difference in picture quality! Above was taken with an iPhone and below, with my crappy Blackberry. I can't wait to upgrade!!!

The aftermath at my boyfriend's house. We went a little nuts.

Okay, let's get down to the nitty-gritty: product reviews.

Nars Blush in "Orgasm"
I've been in desperate need of a new blush. During the summer months, I stick to bronzer. But for some reason, I lean more towards blush when it's cold out. I knew my little sister would come through for me since she is such a make up guru. Can I say how much I love this??

EOS Lip Balms
I'm seriously addicted to Aquaphor. And finally, I've found a competitor: EOS lip balm. I was interested in trying it when I saw Ingrid aka Miss Glamorazzi raving about it. Since then, I've acquired quite a few of them. I keep one in my purse, in my desk at work, and on my vanity at home. I just can't get enough of them! I've been using Summer Fruit but just got Sweet Mint in my stocking from my boyfriend and they are both so yummy!


Skullcandy Pipe
This is not a new product for me, but I am still raving about it. I bought one a few years ago and lost it some how during a move last year. My older sister was kind enough to replace it for me for Christmas. I love all Skullcandy's items. This iPod dock is small and convenient but packs a lot of sound. It runs on both power and batteries and comes with a remote. Loving it!

UGGS


This is not something that needs any kind of introduction but I am super excited about this gift. I've been dying for black Uggs in the worst way and my boyfriend finally made my wish come true! That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment