Thursday, January 12, 2012

December Birchbox

I am still recovering from the holidays, so this post is a little late! Nevertheless, I'm going to dig into my December Birchbox:





Ahava Mineral Body Lotion I'm a little lost on the Ahava products. They are overly scented for my taste and are thinner than I'd prefer. I like my lotions to be thicker so I really feel moisturized while this lotion left me feeling like I had just dampened my hands. I first discovered Ahava last year when I was at the Dead Sea in Israel and received so many samples. Since then, I've gotten a couple items in my Birchboxes and don't really use them. 

 


Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment I completely stay away from oil products like these because I have oily hair and don't need any help. Again, another product wasted on me. :(





EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster This was a nice surprise and it tasted pretty good. Energy boost? Not really.






Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué I was so excited when I found these in silver in my BB. Sadly, I've yet to use them but I can't wait! I've heard nothing but great things about them!




Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss Another product I was so excited to receive. I've been dying to try out Jouer and this lip gloss is really great. It's tiny so I don't feel guilty carrying around yet another lip gloss in my make up bag and the color is so pretty. Apply sparingly for a little sheen or add some more for Birchbox pink lips.






Showstoppers Designer Fashion Tape I haven't had a use for these yet but I'm happy to have them on hand because, well, you never know!





Stay tuned for my January Birchbox which I just received yesterday! It was filled with some of my favorite things so far. Also, if you'd like to subscribe to Birchbox, click here!

All photos via birchbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment